Financial Services in Greece

A very confusing area when it comes to your affairs in Greece is your fiscal obligations.

Tax laws change often and someone must protect your interests when you live abroad. Given that you have property, inheritance, business, family affairs or income in Greece, an expert is needed to secure your interests and take care of your fiscal obligations. We can assist you by providing tax advice and services, apply and procure for Greek Tax Identification Number, Tax Codes Numbers, prepare your annual tax statements and generally represent you before the tax authorities for any issue.

We can also represent you to the new social insurance service called EFKA by taking care of all your insurance issues and we can also provide you pension services. We can assist you in any case you are entitled to pension according to the Greek laws and arrange for you to receive your pension in your country of residence.